Got lots done this weekend with Matt -- framing of the new kids' bedrooms and closets is complete and the electrical switches/oultlets/lights are 90% complete. After that, I'll be putting in insulation between Cyrus' and Sage's rooms and then drywalling.
Remodeling is pretty hard work and I am sore as heck. Probably not as sore as my friend Ryan right now, who hit his thumb about as hard as he possible could with my new bad-ass waffle-faced hammer. His thumb was squirting blood last night around 11:00pm and we kept an eye on his sorry butt for a good 90 minutes before convincing him that he would probably not die that night.
I will say that nothing sobers a drunk man up faster than a good swift hit on the thumb with a hammer. By the looks of him sitting on the couch holding his thumb last night, he would have blown a 0.0 on the breathalyzer!
Pepper, the Master Spice
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment