At 6:30 tonight, all three kids were crying in unison. Cyrus was being his usual klutzy self and busted his toe open after stubbing it on a wall. Within 30 seconds of us attended to him, Sage decided that she would attempt to help us "feed" Miles some baby food and proceeded to shove a spoon halfway down his throat. As I went to get a bandaid for Mandy, I caught Sage in the act and she knew immediately that a timeout (+ crying) was in order. The funny thing was that it looked to me like Miles was going along with Sage and was trying to eat what was on the spoon. It wasn't this that got him upset... it was sitting all by himself in the dining room high chair listening to the other two bawl that got him going!
Ugh... all this chaos occurred 20 minutes after I got home from work! Fifteen minutes later, all was better and they were happy riding bikes (with Miles in a stroller) out on the track.
Pepper, the Master Spice
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment