Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Simultaneous Ways to Have Fun

Mandy took Cyrus up to the library tonight for pajama storytime and left me to watch Sage. She and I sat in the hot tub and listened to music, while watching a middle-school baseball game out on the field behind us and having a beer. (well, I had the beer) Sage and I had a fun time playing in hot tub and it got me thinking that I was simultaneously combining fun things at the same time this evening. (1) The hot tub is relaxing and fun. (2) Playing with a non-whining daughter is fun. (3) Watching baseball live (even middle schoolers) is fun. (4) Having a beer is, of course, always fun. How many fun things can one possibly do at the same time? I'd have to say the answer is 4. Not sure if 5 is possible... but I'd entertain anyone's thoughts on how to achieve it. Maybe, if I could figure out how to play golf at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment