Friday, May 1, 2009

Hanging Together

I am so thankful that Bryan and I are able to make it work out that I get to stay home with Cyrus and Sage during these early stages in their lives. I do admit that it is a much more difficult job than I ever imagined it would be, and I feel like I am going crazy some days, but I wouldn't change a thing! Cyrus and Sage are just over two years apart, 25 months be exact. So far, I have found that every stage has had its challenges. Right now they ALWAYS seem to want what the other one has and I am constantly trying to separate them from one another to avoid conflicts and arguments. I tell Bryan I need a referee's jersey and a whistle...maybe for Mother's Day!? On the other hand, they seem like they are really beginning to enjoy one another's company. Sage has always adored Cyrus, but I think he is growing pretty fond of Sage himself, except when she comes up to him, takes off his fire hat, and sprints in the opposite direction all the while laughing hysterically. She already knows exactly how to get a rise out of him and she is not even a year and half. Scary! Here is a link to some pictures of the two of them over the course of this last week, many of which show how they like hanging together!

No comments:

Post a Comment