Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vancouver Trip

I had a conference this week in Vancouver, BC and with all the stuff going on with Cyrus lately - the whole family joined me. We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo on the 18th floor of a building downtown overlooking Coal Harbor. While I went to the conference during the day, Mandy and the kids explored Vancouver and Stanley Park - a huge "Central Park" with all kinds of fun to be had. We were also able to walk to everything and left the car parked -- we even found and walked to the Old Spaghetti Factory (twice).

Here is a LINK to some pictures from our trip. We had a good time and I was fairly productive despite having the two munchkins around. Cyrus slept well after the first night, but Sage is working on her eyeteeth right now and was up well before 6am every day. Generally, she passed out wherever we were by 11am though.

No comments:

Post a Comment