Thursday, September 10, 2009

Croup

Bryan and I were awoken last night at 1:00am to Cyrus coughing and wheezing. He went to bed feeling and sounding just fine, but his sudden onset of symptoms are classic signs of Croup. He sounded like a "barking seal" and was having a very difficult time breathing so Bryan got in the hot tub with him and the steam seemed to help a bit. We let him sleep in our bed, and ran the humidifier. We all lost a good few hours of sleep so we're all tired today (except for Sage, who thankfully slept through all the commotion)! No preschool today or tomorrow, we'll be visiting the doctor instead. We will still be leaving for Seabrook tomorrow to visit the beach for a few days. The weather is suppose to be sunny and mid-70's so I hope we all stay well enough to enjoy our mini-vacation!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope Cyrus feels better today & you all stay healthy so you can enjoy your trip to Seabrook. :-) Sebastian & Leonard are sick right now with head colds....Ashley started the round of sickies last week...I hope Nick & Lexi & I stay well. Keep us posted on the Dr. visit. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete