Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 days in a row!

She did it! 2 days in a row...Sage told me again today that she needed to go poop and went on the toilet! I know this is probably not a big deal, but to think of having both kiddos out of daytime diapers is super exciting! I know the initial infatuation with going to the bathroom like a big kid quickly wears off and most kids regress, so I need to remember this might not last long. I am hoping for the best and wonder when she will tell me she needs to go pee. Regular underwear might help her with that one, once she feels the wet trickle down her leg! :) Guess we will just wait and see!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a BIG DEAL!!! Congrats. Jaxson pees great in the potty, but the whole pooping in the potty thing scares him. We make him put on a princess girl pull up if he has an accident:) mean, I know, but it has worked, now if he could only do the poop thing... Scottee

    ReplyDelete