Mr. Miles is 6.5 months old and is definitely going through a mental growth spurt. I can tell because he is sleeping like crap and crying for at least an hour or two from the hours of midnight to 5am. I can also tell because he's starting to get interested in talking. I've never heard of any baby wanting to talk as early as Cyrus did... but here's a video of Miles trying to compete with big brother:
For reference, I pulled some text from a letter I wrote to Cyrus on his 7-month birthday:
"So what else is new in the 7-month (today) world of Cyrus? You now have two bottom teeth and are probably working on the top two. In this order, you have said: "mama", "dada", "kitty cat", and "hi". "Mama" came just after your six-month birthday, "dada" came shortly thereafter, "kitty cat" came yesterday with such utter clarity that we were totally amazed, and you said "hi" twice today without much practice."
We may have a couple of gabby boys on our hands...
Pepper, the Master Spice
1 week ago
Congrats Bryan, that was definitely DaDa!!
ReplyDelete