I think I'm more or less getting done with the east side of the retaining wall (left side of gate in the below pics). A few more touch up details and it'll be time to move on to the right side. You can see that I've used the bushes I tore down as a temporary pit bull fence until I get cracking on the block wall on that side. My neighbor is a turd. He just had kid #3 and now kicks his pit bull out of the house for hours on end. This last weekend, it wandered into my yard and would not let me pass with a wheelbarrow full of dirt. I started yelling at my neighbor to come out of his house and get his dog... I texted him... I called him. Finally, when he came out for a "smoke" I firmly told him to get his dog out of my yard. Two days home after having a baby, I'm sure this struck him as rude in his proud moment... but whatever, I don't want his dog anywhere near my kids.
Here are some updated pics:
The gate (I'll be framing out and filling the gap between the post and retaining wall)
Cedar barked... we'll be planting a hedge / bushes along the side of the wall
Side picture
Side picture
Pepper, the Master Spice
1 week ago
WOW.....that looks great!! That is a heck of a lot of work. No wonder you are sore from head to toe. Mom
ReplyDelete