Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Go Away Cold

Went running tonight and it was about 30 degrees outside. When I walked into the warmth of the house, I nearly vomited. It actually snowed at our house yesterday and in downtown Seattle. I declare that I'm done with the cold this year and that spring should officially arrive. I speak with friends and family down in Phoenix and they're whining about the early 90 degrees days. I don't need 90, but at least half of that would be nice!

Cold, snow, or rain, I'm going golfing next week for the first time in about six months at Washington National. They are broke like every other person and business right now and are offering sweet deals. They'll just need to get rid of the snow.

5 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you. Went out for 11 miles this morning. I'm sick of it being dark and sub-freezing. Not to mention having to worry about slipping constantly because of the ice. I'm looking forward to being able to wear one layer when running again.

    Have fun golfing this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the good times in Phoenix, 73 degrees and sunny. I will be envious of you in a couple of months. Have fun golfing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sometimes jealous of your weather. Right now I will stay here for the 73 degrees and sunny. Have fun golfing, wish I could join you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11 miles Matt, you are crazy! In the morning? I just went for an evening run up the 228th hill. Golfing.. ah hem.. Tuesday (not the weekend). It's the only way I can go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barry -- you can't go golfing when there is snow on the course though!

    ReplyDelete