A place to share stuff with our family and friends.
Friday, March 27, 2009
The PAC-10 and West
Stink this year. UofA, and now Gonzaga both out of the tournament. I suppose the Sweet 16 was as high as one should expect them to go. I'm still disappointed though that the NCAA tournament couldn't feature more teams than the usual suspects....
I know, I know, it's blasphemy for you ASU alums... but for us NAU alums whose teams never had a shot at anything except for cross country or track -- I'm happy to at least follow, if not root for, any Arizona college team. : )
We don't believe there is ever a time to go for Uof A. I am proud an AZ school made it that far, but UofA?? No, can't bring myself to go that way:)
ReplyDeleteI know, I know, it's blasphemy for you ASU alums... but for us NAU alums whose teams never had a shot at anything except for cross country or track -- I'm happy to at least follow, if not root for, any Arizona college team. : )
ReplyDelete