whaaaat?? I cannot believe my ears and am forced to look. I only have one living room with one working TV. Where else am I supposed to sit in the evenings while this show is on?
Ooooh... you've given me an idea -- any time that the Bachelor(-ette) is on *my* TV, I will be at the Bothell Ale House watching something else while sipping on some Hale's Cream Ale (which has returned recently).
Yah, Bryan totally sneaks peeks. I'm with you Mandy!!!
ReplyDeletewhaaaat?? I cannot believe my ears and am forced to look. I only have one living room with one working TV. Where else am I supposed to sit in the evenings while this show is on?
ReplyDeleteOoooh... you've given me an idea -- any time that the Bachelor(-ette) is on *my* TV, I will be at the Bothell Ale House watching something else while sipping on some Hale's Cream Ale (which has returned recently).