Cyrus has always loved books and reading, even since he was only a few weeks old. Right now he is in to reading, or pretending to read, to an audience. Cyrus is also having fun writing and creating stories and books at preschool.
Miles seems to share a similar interest in books like his older brother. He loves the book Moon Dance and seems to get a kick out of books with baby faces.
One weekend morning as we all sat around the table eating breakfast, Cyrus asked Sage, "What do you want to be when you grow up, Sage?" Sage replied, "I am going to be a Mommy, like Mommy is a Mommy!" Based off of her natural ability with little Miles, I think she just might be right! I think I will fill her in on the little secret of what a gosh darn hard job it is though...maybe she'll decide to work full-time instead! :)
Lastly, a little Miles sandwich for all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment