Fall is one of my favorite seasons of the year, summer being my other. I have always loved the crisp air, warmish days, and the changing of the leaves. Each year the preschool that Cyrus and Sage attends celebrates this time of year by visiting The Farm, a pumpkin patch located in Snohomish. It definitely has its fair share of kid activities. Today Cyrus, Sage, Miles, and Mommy (yes, Daddy had to work...someone's gotta bring home the bacon) got to go on a hayride, visit a pumpkin patch, watch a duck race, play at an unconventional playground, navigate through a hay maze, and visit a petting area. It was quite foggy when we first arrived, but by the end of our visit the sun burned it all off. It ended up being a great field trip and I certainly was proud of my three kiddos for being so well behaved! Here are some
photos I got while trying to keep track of the clan.
No comments:
Post a Comment